3.17.2020

16/03/2020 - Day 2 of Self-Quarantine

Look, this is Monday. Some of us still go to work, some of us work remotely from our own home. I personally stayed at home and successfully conducted a regular meeting through our Whatsapp group. I spent my day cooking Sirloin steak with my mother while still having my online presence on the Whatsapp group, in case anyone needs me to do my job right away. Not my typical Monday, not having to rush from home early in the morning so I could arrive at the office on time and prepare myself for a regular lunch meeting later that day.

This Monday we go slow
Wake up a little bit later,
Shower a little bit longer,
Workout a little bit harder,
And most importantly,
Home a little bit merrier.

Our usual Monday would not let us to go slow
We wake up early to avoid those traffic
We shower fast if we want to have time for breakfast
Do we even workout? I don't think so.
And our home is empty until later the evening.
But not today.

Could we take this chance to reconnect with our family?
To reconnect with our earth?
To reconnect with our past self?

No comments: