3.21.2012

What? Blogging in this hour?

So lame, it's a quarter after 2 and I'll have math exam in 5 hours.

I lost my math paper yesterday, the one that we actually should study with. Stupidass.
Only for that reason, I don't want to stuuddddyyyyy I just hate the loss.

And now, at this time, I'm watching an Indonesian movie titled Radit&Jani. What's wrong with these eyes, I can't stop tearing EVERYTIME I watch this movie though I already watched it a thousand times.

It's sad.
And sadder for me.
Because, ...
Okay.
It's just sad.

One of the best part.

Actually, I'm not good at making a movie review. So I'll just give you the link to watch this movie on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anlKTA8ap3A --> This is the first part, you can also find the next parts there.

How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute
How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute
How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute.
How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute. How cute.

No comments: