10.09.2014

Are we?

"Take my hand
Let's see where we wake up tomorrow"

And you lost yourself to someone
That you want yourself to lost into.
But no, wait
You don't want yourself getting lost into them.

You want them.
To get lost together with.
Sometimes, it works.
Sometimes, it doesn’t.
Most of times, it works at the first
And then it doesn’t.
It just stops in the middle.

”So let's get drunk on our tears

Tears? What tears?
Have you ever get hurt,
Without any scars
Because, well, nobody hurt you anyway
You just.. get hurt by yourself
By thinking too deep
Or trying too hard
Maybe holding too tight
Or reaching too far

Then there will be no one to blame.
Let’s just get drunk on it.

“And God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young

Some people happen to be mature enough to sail through their waves,
when the others are not.
Some people still looking for reasons to continue living,
when the others are making one themselves.

“Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

We all find one, eventually.
We'll create the meaning,
we'll draw the lines,
and we'll write up the story.

"I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying"


But, it’s just my thought.

(Lost Stars - Adam Levine)

No comments: