2.13.2015

Never too late saying hello 2015!

Well, okay, I'm a month late.
Considering that I've just finished my 30 days out of town, up on the hill, surrounded by people only God knew who, but surprisingly became a precious time, I can tell that blogging is my current interest.
A million to share. A billion in mind.
You know, I've never thought this is gonna be one hell of experience.
They said, this is gonna be boring.
They said, prepare your fun time ammunition (read: DVDs, lots of DVDs).
And we prove them wrong.

See, we had a lot of fun. You can see sparks splattered everywhere.

"And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?"
(Keane - Somewhere Only We Know)

No comments: