5.08.2014

Why don't you play the game?


Oh, I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

(Digital Love - Daft Punk)

Last week, I was randomly going to cinema and pick random movie.
So I watched Transcendence.

No.. this is not a review post. I'm not really good at this.
It's about the whole point of the movie I think they want to tell us.

About some kind of digital love.
A couple of mad scientists playing God.
And eventually make major trouble.

About some kind of technological extreme development.
A couple of mad scientists playing God.
And eventually make major trouble.

Related to our life these days, they harshly made film to mirrored us ourselves.
Where we made more digital contacts than direct.
And trust machine more than human being.
Can live without eating food for a day but can't without charging phones.
Just.. Well, fuck me. I've been DIGITALLY online since 7PM and I'm writing this thing.



No comments: