1.21.2012

Aging happens to everyone

Happy birthday!
!عيد ميلاد سعيد
Joyeux anniversaire!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
สุขสันต์วันเกิด!

Just a bunch of google translate result for 'happy birthday'.
My granny's today! She was born on 1945 so today she is turning 67, correct me if I'm wrong calculating.
Sadly I can't be with her in her birthday because of a course and school things.

I call my grandma 'Andung'
I love her. Too much. Just too much.
I have been growing up along with her since the day mommy gave birth of me.
And I get used to it.
She's the person that makes me remember I have life.
The one who says truth, always do, always will.

She had been living in Pangkalan Brandan, Sumatera Utara for a long time in her kid and teenage life. So she has a unique accent. And she talks in Medan slank words, lol. She's one in a zillion.

She cooks like a professional chef.
Cooking rendang. Tastes like heaven on earth.
Her foods are my favourite, forever and always.

But the only thing I hate in her is, she smokes. Yes, in her 67th years of her life.

Moreover, I love her with all pieces of my heart.
I pray for her to be healthy.
Get a chance from God to be there on my graduation day.
To attend my wedding party.
And to see her grandgrandchildren, my kid. ;p
Happy aging and keep rocking, Andung!

No comments: