1.13.2012

Simple idea about enjoying me-time

I love you, Mr. Holmes!

I said it, I said it, I said it, yes.
I always love the movie! He is totally gorgeous. I wish I had abilities like him.
Have you watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows?
Smart, thrilling, marvelous movie. Contains humours. <3

Last week I watched Sherlock Holmes at Djakarta Theater. Alone.
I know most people think going to the movie on your own sounds boring, not interesting, scary, and weird. But I like it. I even need it sometimes. Some rough times. On my solitary moments.

Excuse me, I'm about to give you readers some tips to watch movie at the cinema alone ;)
  1. Make sure you know the place... Well, that was my first coming to Djakarta Theater. Such a shame, I didn't know where the cinema is. And my cocky head kept decide to not asking to anyone. I got lost. And bring us to tip number 2,
  2. In order to avoid people thinking I'm a freak, I pretended to call nobody on the phone while looking for the exact place of the cinema. Always bring your phone, live or die. You can also use your phone to text a friend or just playing so you have something to do.
  3. For me, I need to bring something to keep me busy while waiting. I hate waiting without any activities to do. So I brought a novel which I was currently reading that time. Titled 2 by Donny Dhirgantoro.
    Good one. For those who needs motivation, hardly recommended.
  4. Pick the seat carefully. Actually, this is one disadvantage of watching movie alone in the cinema. You'll never know who you're sitting beside. I was sitting between a lovebird couple and an old man. The couple made me feel awkward and the oldman couldn't stop his cough along the film. But over all, I had a great time being a solitude person.
"Nothing to do, nowhere to be
A simple little kind of free
Nothing to do, no one but me
And that's all I need"
(Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer)

HAPPY WATCHING! ENJOY YOUR ME-TIME!:D

No comments: