1.09.2012

Welcome back to reality, daydreamer!

End of the gloomy holiday.
School had started today.
I don't know rather be sad or happy about it.
I need holiday, but not this kind. I need real holiday, a good vacation, a trip to somewhere, lovely people, and time to be enjoyed, nothing to worry about.

Disappearing out town sounds really tempting these days...

But face it. Holiday was over! School starts!

To be honest, I was looking forward for the holiday to be over. Cloudy days here.. Both outside and inside. Not really enjoying this holiday, surely. I only spent time for dvds, novels, streaming tv series, and browsing allll daaay looong. Actually at January 2nd and 3rd I went across the town, to Bandung. At first me and my mother didn't want to stay for 2 days, so we planned to go home just in the night. But things happened, and we both ended up staying until the day after. Without bringing even shirt to change!

So yes, .....we shopped. ~(‘▽’~) (~’▽’)~
A TOTAL REBORN FOR ME.
That's all I did. Shop, shop, shop. Then go home at 9AM the next morning.

Well today, first day at school. I felt fresh this morning. I don't know.
Lyrics all in my head was the song from The Script newest album Science&Faith. Yesss I'm so into Science&Faith recently.

"When's the day you start again
And when the hell does you'll get over it begin
I'm looking hard in the mirror
But I don't fit my skin
It's too much to take
It's too hard to break me
From the cell I'm in
Oh from this moment on
I'm changing the way I feel yeah
From this moment on
It's time to get real"

Right it's time to get real.
After all the surrealism..
Dreaming more over the fact.
Painful, sometimes.
Then I tried to move on with my life.
And figured out it's hard.

"Cause I still don't know how to act
Don't know what to say
Still wear the scars like it was yesterday
But you're long gone and moved on
But you're long gone
But I still don't know where to start, still finding my way
Still talk about you like it was yesterday
But you're long gone and moved on
But you're long gone, you moved on"

What makes it that hard?
Might be time, might be situation, might be me.
So, I'll just go along with it.
Don't force myself, let the wind blow.

"No I can't keep thinking that you're coming back
No
Cause I got no business knowing where you're at
No
And it's gonna be hard yeah
Cause I have to wanna heal yeah
And it's gonna be hard yeah
The way I feel that I have to get real"
(Long Gone and Moved On - The Script)

Being busy will help.
Who knows maybe this shits will bring me up to the beautiful glory of getting into college I want.
Bytheway I'm on the last term of senior year.
I'm going to college this year and willing to take Medical Faculty in Padjajaran University, Bandung.
Will be so thankful if you guys want to pray for me, then :D

I'll pray for you too.
Yes,
ache:  presidents:  corners / pafurada / retrocket

No comments: